- About Us
- Whole House Water Treatment:
- AquaGuard® Whole HouseAnti-Microbial Water Softener/Conditioner/Filter
- Drinking Water Purification:
- AquaGuard® Undersink9-Stage Reverse Osmosis Filter
- AQUAGUARD™ CBCCarbon Block Drinking Water Filter
- Bottle-FreeFiltered Water Cooler
- Commercial Grade Series:
- AQRO Commercial RO SystemsCommercial, Industrial, Residential Water Softeners
- Commercial Water Softeners and FiltersCustom Designed Solutions
- Pools and SpasChemical-Free Pool Systems
- Oxidize It
- We've Got Salt
- DeliveryWe deliver so you don't have to
Many homeowners in the Greater Houston area are investing in whole house water conditioning systems to improve the quality of the water they receive, whether from a municipal source or a private well. Aqua General's own David Davies examines why.
An Environmental Working Group analysis of tap water tests from 1998 through 2003 shows that customers of City of Houston, Public Works Deptartment drank water containing up to 19 pollutants. City of Houston, Public Works Deptartment is one of 65,000 water suppliers across the country wrestling with treating water polluted by sprawl, sewage, factory farms, and industry.
Lead may pose greater leaching risk than standard tests show In critiquing a common safety standard for brass used in plumbing, researchers have found the regimen may be flawed As a result, they say, some of the lead that crept into tap water in Washington, D.C., and other metropolitan areas may be traceable to household fixtures, valves and other components and not just pipes and systems further from the home.
Watch this video, as a man throws boiling water into the air in Saskatchewan during a typical mid-winter, -40c day.